10.17.2016

I Love Tasty Subscription Boxes! Get 50% Off 1st Box.

Since my diagnosis of chronic kidney disease, 3 years ago. My diet had to change drastically. My doctor telling me to cut gluten from my diet was devastating, only because I loved bread and pasta so much. 

I found ways around my problem of having to live gluten free. Other flours do exist that have no gluten in them, such as oat flour and rice flour. These are best for making breads and pastries, that I once thought I would never eat again. Hallelujah!

My recent find - Love With Food Subscription Box.
Offers it's customers a healthy yet tasty box of food. Every month you get a box of snacks that are healthy and free from artificial anything. Made in the USA!





 Click that picture up above and get 50% off your 1st subscription box. Free US Shipping. Ships world wide.


Disclaimer :
Diva Sweeps is an independent blog offering advice, deals, tips, recipes, reviews, news, shenanigans and giveaways.
Third party advertisements are used on Diva Sweeps in an effort to offset some of the out of pocket costs of our giveaways. Third party products, names, brands, logos or trademarks are the property of their respective owners and they do not support or sponsor any giveaways on Diva Sweeps.

2 comments:

  1. What a deal. I will have to check out site and see what they have. 50% off first box is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to get a box like this. Still to expensive for me.

    slehan at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete