11.02.2016

Recipe: Rosemary & Garlic Bread

First of all, I do not always bake fresh bread, so this is a treat! (Store bought french loaves are my go to).
I use 2 bread machines simultaneously.
It takes 3 hours to bake one loaf in each machine.
Four loaves demolished in one meal.
(We had spaghetti & meatballs with this bread and a small side salad.)






Ingredients

    1 cup warm water
    1 egg, beaten
    1 teaspoon salt
    2 tablespoons white sugar
    2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
    2 teaspoons dried rosemary leaves, crushed
    1 teaspoon dried oregano
    1 teaspoon dried basil
    3 cups all-purpose flour
    2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
    2 teaspoons bread machine yeast

Directions

Pour warm water into the pan of your bread machine; add egg, salt, white sugar, olive oil, rosemary, oregano, basil, flour, and bread machine yeast, respectively.
Set machine to bake a large loaf with light crust and press Start.

~♡~





4 comments:

  1. I don't make bread very often either but when I do, it doesn't last very long. Freshly baked bread slathered with butter is impossible to resist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! 2 machines going at once! nice! i love fresh baked bread, too, and last year i was impressed with how easy it was to do at home. i don't have a bread machine though, so i made it by hand. i only made us [a family of 3] one loaf a week, so it was simpler for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My bread maker conked out on me. Cant afford another one. We love making breads and garlic is a favorite of our. Miss fresh breads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tend to just make white bread when I pull out the bread machine. I will venture out and try this because it sounds delicious. Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete