12.07.2016

*My Review* - The Gilded Cage by Vic James

I read this book, in it's entirety, in one Day!

I Give it ★★★★★!



Gilded Cage (Dark Gifts, #1)Gilded Cage by Vic James

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I could not put it down! This was one of the best stories I have read all year. The characters were memorable, you quickly found your favorites and cheered them on. The writing is flawless and superb, drawing you into that world seamlessly.

I'm anxious to see what adventures await Abbi. How will Daisy fare, on her own at Kyneston? All that and more Questions , wants to be answered. When can we read book 2?!!



View all my reviews



1 comment:

  1. (I read this book, in it's entirety, in one Day!

    I Give it ★★★★★! Sounds interesting, I like these kind of books that you just can't put down.

    ReplyDelete