12.02.2016

Recipe - Vegetable Beef Soup - Dump Style

I'm going to share with you, the easiest recipe ever!
Have you ever put your leftovers in the fridge? I do. Those little generic tupperware things really start to add up after a few days. Two nights ago, I made a beef roast via crock pot. Tonight I pulled out the leftover beef roast and chopped it into bite size strips. So I'm going to list the ingredients the best way I can.


Ingredients -
- 1 lb of already cooked pot roast
- 1 Can of Whole Tomatoes (juice too)
- 1 Can of Diced Tomatoes  (juice too)
- 1 Can of Pureed Tomatoes
- 1 Can of Corn (Drained)
- 1 Can of Carrots, Sliced (Drained)
- 1 Can of Beans (We used lg Lima Beans, undrained)
- 1 Can of Sweet Peas (Drained)
- Then Start Dumping leftovers into the pot! (I dumped in chicken flavored rice, beef macaroni , spaghetti sauce with meatballs  and some steamed cauliflower, Celery mix that also hard garbanzo beans in it.)
- 4 Cups of Water

Heat on Medium for 15 - 20 minutes. Stirring occasionally. Add salt and pepper as needed. We don't add salt or pepper, we eat it with crushed saltines.

Viola'!

Of course you will need your biggest pot, we use a medium sized stock pot.
This soup is great with fresh bread or cornbread too.


No comments:

Post a Comment