9.14.2017

Pardon Our Dust, Rebranding and Irma Blows

Buh -Bye Diva Sweeps!!!
Hello Diva's News & Reviews!!!

Don't say you didn't see this coming, I've talked about it, screamed my frustrations repeatedly and had an all out hissy fit over the unfairness of being labeled a "deal" website (blog). Which is a huge turn off to prospective sponsors, who denied my blog at every turn.



I got so fed up with it all, I almost sold my blog just to be done with it and start over. Then I decided to rebrand.

So here we are.

I actually have many irons in many fires but this is my only blog. I'm kind of sentimental about it.

Anyhoo ... Bare with me folks and I promise it will be worth it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rebranding-
I'm not saying that giveaways are a thing of the past, because they are not. I'm just saying the prizes will be better.

The blog content will be more personable.

The reviews will be more unique.

And the "news" will be awesome! Packed with recipes, DIYs and more!!

~~~~~~~~~
Irma Blows
How in the world did hurricane Irma affect us up here in little old Gainesville, Ga??!!!!

Wind gusts up to 60 mph!!! Our little town was completely shut down for 2 days! Advisories going out saying "stay in your homes. Do not attempt to travel. Roads are completely impassable."

It was a nightmare!!
Trees in our yard were sheared in half, blown over with roots exposed and broken.

Oh and the best part ... We Are No Where Near The OCEAN!!!!

Much of our town is still without power! Many of our friends had trees hit their vehicles and homes.

My nerves are still shot. It was a horror I never want to repeat. Thankfully no trees landed on our house.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So ... Pardon our dust as we remodel our blog. A lot of tiny details have to be smoothed out, such as name changes on everything!!

Thanks!
Renea & Jay
💕✌

1 comment:

  1. Disastrous! mother nature really can destroy lots of thing

    ReplyDelete