3.31.2018

End of March Update



This month flew by fast! I've been overwhelmed by the events of this month. In our family we had three birthdays (max is 10!! Jay's dad is 85 & I'm 30 and holding!!) , five baby showers (for new nieces, nephews & cousins), two weddings (my bro in law & a niece) and two brand new bundles of joy (babies) born (Seamus 7lb 2oz new nephew & Heidi 7lb new great niece.) That's just the offline life.

Online life (blog related and not related, lol), The UPS, USPS & FED EX visited our home more than twenty times. Everything related to a review, except for birthday presents I bought for myself. (Books!)
But wait!! There's more ...


I wound up in the hospital for the hundredth time. My potassium bottomed out, I had severe muscle cramps in my thighs and forearms and my blood pressure was at heart attack level. Then I had a grand mal seizure, it was my first. I've had seizure's before but this one was scary on an epic level. I was conscious for most of it.

Three days in the hospital. This is MS (Multiple Sclerosis). Once I was home, I was fatigued beyond belief. I struggled to do the every day things like cooking (opening cans of soup, popping in Stouffer's family meals in the oven, that sort of thing), cleaning (#nope #freechildlabor #teens), wiping my own butt (Done!)!!
I was suffering with brain fog and sometimes what I was thinking and what came out of my mouth, were two different things (Jay says it sounded like gibberish).

It took me almost a whole week to get back to feeling like my normal self. A week!! Geez Louise!!

Now, I'm not telling you because I want a pity party. MS sucks. I'm not the only person on the planet who struggles with it. I include my story on my blog because it's MY BLOG.

BAM! 😂

Once upon a time, in a land far away ... I had an open diary on opendiary.com where I wrote about my life ... A LOT. That was almost 15 years ago and I miss it.

The reviews that I mainly do, are for a highly discounted products on Amazon, that is something my family or I can use. I will not showcase those items on my blog until I'm paid to write the post.

Writing a blog post takes time. If I'm going to write for free, it's going to be something I want to write!! It took me 4 hours to write my first YouTube review, include all the links, embed all their videos, make my own graphics and that doesn't include sharing to my own social media.

I enjoyed creating that post. I wrote everything from memory. I re-watched some of my fav Chris & Hollie videos, to decide on exactly which ones I liked best. I'm extremely pleased with myself for that post. (Pats self on back)

I've started two more yt  reviews even if life has gotten in the way recently.

Everything will get done when it's done. #noStress

Life is too short to be stressed all the time.

Thank you for reading, entering my giveaways, commenting and offering your advice.

💋



6 comments:

  1. Whooohoo! I'll bet that receiving all those packages from the delivery services was fun. I always open them up as if they're presents -- even though I have a pretty good inclination of what's inside. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry for the hospital visits and stress! Hoping April is a great month for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very true: Everything will get done when it's done. #noStress

    Life is too short to be stressed all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MS can be a tricky thing to deal with. I hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep it up! Lots of challenges in life

    ReplyDelete