3.08.2018

Now Reviewing YouTube Channels!!


One of my favorite things to do is watch YouTube. I'm an avid commenter without really having my own channel.

My newest blogging series is going to be all about reviewing YouTube channels that have less than a million subscribers.



My thoughts on this is ... If you have a million subscribers, good for you! You can pay for advertising.

There are millions upon millions of channel creators who need a little free exposure ... and that's where I come in.

Anyone who has been online for a few years knows, you can learn just about any thing on YouTube.

The topics include everything under the sun! Gardening, Gaming, Variety, How to make money, How to blow money, Investigating hauntings, Urban exploring, How to blow stuff up, etc, the list goes on and on and on.

If you follow my new blogging series, you might be shocked at the videos that interest me the most. There's no shame in my game, folks! I'm eager to share my addictions with you!! 💜

Update - Back in December 2017, I said I would try and be more active on YouTube by starting my own channel. I do have one half way decent video that I might upload but ... Here's the dealio ... It's super shakey. (3 of my friends said it makes them feel sea sick) Unfortunately I'm going to need a tripod or a person who can actually pay attention to where the camera is pointed and I have neither. My own hands shake, due to the permanent tremors that are a symptom of MS. (You would not believe how many pictures I have to take of items I'm reviewing, just to get one decent shot!!)
So yeah. I have to work around a disability. Big whoop! There's a tear in my beer.
I've accepted that it's not possible right now.

That doesn't mean I can't type!!
I make loads of mistakes but you never see them!

Come join me.
Drop me a line and share your favorite YouTube channels!

💋



4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read more of your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the book review youtube channel NodinBookinIt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, there are so many creative youtube channels!

    ReplyDelete