8.11.2018

Creamy Italian Pasta Salad w/Fresh Veggies Recipe


It's the dog days of Summer and who really wants to eat a hot lunch?! I generally make this Creamy Italian Pasta Salad with Fresh Veggies the night before it's to be our main dish for lunch. That way it has time for all the flavors to marinate with the veggies and pasta.

Serve it cold and drink a nice cool beverage with it, like Water! This meal gives you a 1 - 2 punch of various vitamins and minerals that can help fuel your body with all the things you do in a day.

*We are affiliated with Amazon through the Amazon Associates program. Please see our disclosure policy for more information.*



Summer recipes are the best when it comes to trying to beat the heat! I find tons of recipes can be prepared the night before, when the heat isn't overwhelming and it's easier to manage a hot kitchen.

We order from Amazon Fresh & Amazon Prime Pantry all the time! Here's a few ingredients from Amazon that can be on your doorstep as soon as tomorrow!



Ingredient list -

-1 (16 oz) box  pasta
-1 (16 oz) bottle of Creamy Italian Dressing
- 1/2 Cup of Mayo or plain yogurt (I use olive oil mayo)
- 1 large Red onion, diced
-  A 16 ounce package of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 green pepper, diced
- 6-8 ounces of fresh spinach, cut
- 1 (6 oz) can black olives
- 1 cup shredded parmesan
(I used havarti cheese, in bite sized chunks too. Approx 4 ounces)



1. Make pasta according to package instructions. Drain and cool.
2. In the meantime, chop vegetables and slice olives in half.
3. In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together. Cover. Keep refrigerated until serving.

Viola! So easy!

I am always adding different ingredients to this Creamy Italian Pasta Salad, ingredients like pepperoni, spicy meats, feta cheese, scallions, etc. (Corn!) But this recipe is the standard base before adding more. My toddler even loves this pasta salad!

Hope you enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed writing!

👑 Shayla 👑



7 comments:

  1. I love pasta salad. I like all the veggies in this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love easy recipes like this! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the use of easy to find products in this recipe. My family will love this for the end of summer meal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have recently been looking for new pasta recipes and this is awesome! Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete