11.04.2022

My ultimate weakness (Another Dating Adventure)

 This is why I cancelled my Friday shrink appointment.

Mmmm. Of course it involves a man. What kind of ho do you think I am? 😆 I simply melt when dating a ebony skinned God. We met by locking eyes at a restaurant. Simple right? I read his lips when he said "oh shit." It made me laugh. He smiled and it warmed his entire face. I tried to stop staring but handsome doesn't cover it, when I tell you he is fine. I could tell by what he was wearing and how he wore it, if he had style or not. That's not important to some people but to me, it speaks volumes. Yes, I love a blue collar man too. Or men in general.


Anyway, we'll call this guy X. X made his way over to our table and asked "You look familiar, do we know each other?" I smiled sweetly and said "not yet, my names G" then invited him to sit. Much to the dismay of Rick, who has actively been trying to get me to notice him. Rick's not my type. I would have a heck of a time trying to get away from him. He's clingy. I don't like clingy. I like being free. After a few minutes of chatting with X, we had exchanged phone numbers and I agreed to go to a local club called 11, Saturday night. Cee-lo Green is performing. 👏👏👏 


Now, he's no wildheathen but I didn't come to South Florida to stalk my tiktok crush, either. It is normal to admire someone from a distance and not have any expectations. I'll be honest, they're about the same height and weight but that's where the similarities end. 

My phone was ringing before I left the restaurant and X said "Nice Tesla" 😄 My brother had just brought me my cherry red roadster, that day! He was driving back my x model Tesla. My brother was grumpy about not being in a sporty car anymore. Of course I replied with "Thanks......" He was driving a BUGATTI!!!! I was speechless. That's really rare, by the way, to render me speechless. I whispered "I'll trade you." Then he laughed this loud, boisterous laugh!! That was real and nice to hear. I expected it because no one in their right mind would make that trade. I'm A car girl, through and through. I even knew what year model it was and what was under the hood but these aren't things that most men like to hear. They like the girly girls whose biggest drama is how well their mascara works in what ever climate.

We met for drinks later, that same night. He continuously had a hand on my arm or back. The first time we touched, I shocked him with static electricity. I didn't mean to but I busted out laughing because I was nervous. We chatted and he tried to remember where he knew me from. He asked if I'm on social media. I lied and said no. I found out he's originally from ATL and then we discovered we knew some of the same people. So I rushed to call these people and beg them to not tell him anything embarrassing, like a channel he can't see. I don't want that life anymore. It's full of trauma's and disasters that I have worked hard to get past.

X is a clean shaven, delectable treat. I love kissing him. I love it even more when he kisses me while he nuts inside me. I trailed kisses down his back and it drove him wild. I was the one who asked him if he wanted to see how really compatible we would be by hooking up. He raised his eyebrows and whispered "yes". I don't think he expected that from me but I've met many men that were horrible in bed with little dicks that satisfied no one. Some were so small you couldn't even get a condom to stay on and ya girl WILL walk the fuck OUT. I don't care how good looking they are. I'm not the one for no short dick man. As much as a creampie  feels so good inside, I don't fuck without A condom. There's more you can catch than just a pregnancy and that's A big NOPE from me. ( I'm finally healthy as someone can be who has been stabbed 8 times by a deranged " fan". 2 years of absolute hell because that bitches knife hit my kidney (removed), liver (had a transplant because my original liver died), my spine broke her knife but my MS feels it every day. The rest of the stabs were flesh wounds but they still fucking hurt!!!)


I don't want to even put in the time, to this game called dating, if I have to suffer because of a guy's short comings. Call it whatever you want but my time is valuable to me! I'm more of a " Hey, Let's have sex first, then let's get to know each other " kinda person. Consider it their audition. 😆 Hey! Ya girl has needs!! I'm only shy until I size you up and that takes a minute or two. So yes, the sex is incredible. I would guess his dick is 9 inches in length and fat fat in girth. More than a mouth can handle. I was so extremely pleased with his member, I threw that good good pussy on him. I stopped his vein from cumming, twice and that third time... He passed out. 😉😘 I think his exact words were "Damn Baby, I think I'm in love. That was the best nut I've ever had." 😆💅👏 Ya can't play A playa darlin'. I'm good at this game. 😁 And I have honed my craft, Well. 

He's called me every two hours since that night. His buddy J'avon told me he wouldn't lie to his boy so I'd better fess up before he tells him. Then he calls me tonight and J'avon says "What the hell are you doing to my man?" I corrected him, I replied "Ope, You mean MY man." Then J laughs nervously. "Did he tell you we are going to see cee-lo at club 11 Saturday night?" I asked him. "Giiiirrrlll, he's about to ask you to marry him." J said. We both laughed!! "You know I'll say yes but I'm never getting married again, right? It will just be one long ass engagement until he gets tired of waiting." He does know, I was once engaged to his brother and we never got married. I had to let him down gently after 6 months of an engagement. He's married to a pretty lady now and they have 2 kids and a bun in the oven, so everything worked out for both of us. He didn't like my toy collection and my need for pain freaked him out. So that was my reason for not wanting to marry him. I think X can be trained tho. He loved my toys last night. It's currently half past midnight and X is snoozing in my bed. I'm at another AirBnB. This is probably be my life for the next week. 

I say week because I'm leaving for Oslo, on November 10th where I will be for the next few months. Or month. I desperately need to see my nonna and cousins, even if they are giants and like to call me "mouse". My Nonna is 5 feet too, I once asked her if she liked being the shortest woman in the house and she looked shocked 😲 then replied with " I'm not the only shortest person here, you're here too. " I love my Nonna ❤.  Arick is my most gigantic cousin at 7 feet tall!!! That's A full 2 feet taller than me. I'm excited to meet his new wife & baby. It's been 3 years since I have been able to go home. The last time I went, I was fat. I'm still fat but not like I used to be. 

What I'm really worried about is if X follows me there. I would love to love on him anywhere but I wouldn't want him to feel self conscious being the only black man in the entire country. Plus, it's super cold there. They're not even going to be able to see my weight loss for the heavy, down, Michelin man coat that I'm going to be wearing. 

I'm on 7%. Done. See ya Monday, doc.

💋

No comments:

Post a Comment