11.12.2022

Hello From Slemmestad Norway! (18+ Explicit)

 I had to make a pit stop before flying here.

I don't regret it.

He's the Only person, on this planet, that can match my energy.

That I have found, anyway.


No strings attached, Just Good, heart pounding sex. The kind that goes for hours with lots of foreplay. The sweaty sex. Where we are both in sync and whispers are uttered in measured breaths. Ropes, wax, herbal blends, floggers, cuffs of the furry variety, scarves, finger tips sliding into the most treasured of places. His moan in my mouth as he climaxes. 

Time flies by as one hour leads into three and three into five. Every nerve tested to its limit. I crave him and he knows it. He sucks my bottom lip into his succulent mouth and darts his tongue into my mouth as he fisted my hair, drawing my neck back so his access isn't restricted. I grip his back. I enjoy the feeling of his skin beneath my finger tips. He touches my skin gently, he's been here before. I know every bump and blemish, on his skin. It's been awhile but he hasn't changed that much.

I'm allowed to write about it but no names, no pictures, no videos, no initials. I asked.

His cock comes back to life and he's pressing it harshly into my side. I break away from his kiss to slide my tongue down his hairy chest. All the way down to where I can place his big cock in my mouth. His most sensitive skin slides all the way in through my mouths juices. He moans that turns into a growl. I sucked his big cock back into my mouth and tickle his balls with my tongue. He waits until I'm coming up for air, once again and plants a big kiss on my lips. He won't let me finish tasting his cock. 

He grabs my hips and we align ourselves into a doggy position. My pussy is dripping in anticipation. He pushes his big cock into my tight pussy until he's balls deep. We both moan. The next few moments are a hard pounding from both of us. He grabs my throat and growls in my ear. "You're mine." 

My mind knows it's true. My heart is aware of the one I want, far away. It won't ever happen and it's almost not his fault. I did a spell to define something awhile back. I know someone else controls his strings. He's entrusted this person who has deceived him. I won't be the end of that. Intentions, no matter how great, is going to keep her from her own happiness in the end. Never fuck with someone more powerful than you. If I can't have what I want, neither can you. Yes, I'm a petty witch.

Even as our fucking went primal, he picks me up off the bed and has me pinned to the wall. He's telling me all the different things he wants to do to me. It feels like every hair follicle has risen to a soft breeze. I push the thoughts out of my head. It would be different if I thought I could have this one again but he's in love with another. We negotiated A "one more fuck" ... I need it for the next few weeks. My Swedish friend can't join me after all. I brought toys but The Real thing is going to be fleeting. I may attract it to me & fuck the brains out of some local Norwegian guy. The problem with this is they want to claim me and try to guilt me into staying. That's one thing I'm not going to consider. I don't want to live the rest of my life in Norway. I've learned from my past. 

We both went through 4 bottles of water, each. I scratched him up pretty good and treated him with some of my three thieves salve. After our sex-fest, he wanted us to snuggle and sleep. Well that's what I did anyway. I almost missed my plane. Hahahaha! Through no fault of his own, of course. It seemed a little much when his VEHICLE wouldn't start. Like making me miss my plane would make you want to be around me for the next 20 hours. I would have been beyond pissed!!! It's not easy to change my entire agenda because of good dick and my weakness for it. I laugh when he tells me he's going to "fuck the angry" out of me. It's yet to happen, I can enjoy an angry grudge fuck for what it is. Then still be pissed off. 

Meh, it's a gift. 💅



"She's lucky"  I give him a parting kiss. He has a strong hold on me, gripping my shoulders. "You can still have this, don't go." He looks sad. He's not meant to be my forever. We tried this once before, he couldn't stay away from me enough. He didn't trust me, never has. It's probably trauma related but I wasn't his trauma. All I wanted from him was a partner in life but I slowly became what he wanted from me... A slut. Hate it for you, dude. You brought out the worst side of me. I looked at him and shook my head "No". I'm not going back to my past. I'm looking forward. I have goals. The sex was fantastic! I would even consider the three of us but it will never be just me and him again. Not if he's going to pull that guilt trip on me. 

It took me 22 hours with layovers & cancellations, to arrive to the shores of Norway. The cancellation was my ship. I happen to meet a few couples who had rented passage on a private yacht and they let me tag a long from Sweden, where my last flight was redirected. Pfft... Fucking weather.

My cousin Sara met me at the dock. She looked super pissed. I love bringing that out in her. One of my yacht new friends said " Talk about a resting bitch face if I've ever seen one." Before I started acting A fool and screaming "Sara!!! I've missed you!! My favorite cousin!!" The new friend said "oh! I didn't mean to say that about you're cousin!" I laughed and grabbed her arm. Then I whispered in her ear "She's not my favorite cousin. She's a raging bitch. I just take a thrill in embarrassing her." Then I stood on the sofa and kept waving and screaming "SARA! I'M HERE!! I LOVE YOU!!" Bwahahaha!! If looks could kill. I would have been dead years ago. It's no secret that she holds so much disdain for me. Hate is not a strong enough word. I live to embarrass her.

Sara wondered off, when I finally received all my luggage from the yacht and exchanged phone numbers with my new, affluent friends. I didn't even try to look for her. I paid A cab to take me to the rental place where I had been mailing packages to myself. I called Gareth and asked him to call the bitch and tell her where to pick me up. He started cussing. What baffles me is they know we don't get along so why send her?!! 10 minutes later Sara was pulling in. The permanent scowl on her face, like she's eaten the most sour cherries. I'm already tired of her. I throw my luggage in the back of the truck. Then 2 bulky, tall guys put in the rest of my boxes and straps them down with rope. One was named Rafe. I plan on seeing him again. He is just a bundle of yum. Not married and late 20's plus he's a huge flirt!!  Pleasing to the eyes too ... Makes my clit throb.  His eyes are like mine, A deep forest green and a chestnut beard. Yes. I am going to ride that stallion, soon. 


💋

I'm forever running out of juice on this damn tablet.

On 4%.

Until next time doc. I'll tell you all about my feisty Nonna and her new Beau that's 30 years younger! He's in his 60's! She couldn't wait to show him off. It was sweet. Oh & Arick climbed a tree and put in a satellite dish. So that's new. The reception is only good in the wee hours of morning. It's currently 4:30am ish. ✌

No comments:

Post a Comment