9.01.2023

My take on fear mongering youtube channels.

 Everyone has an opinion right?

Here's mine, complete with random songs (videos).

This guy Here



Is a homesteader. Google it. Usually his videos are light and entertaining at best. Here lately though, he's all about fear mongering and shit hits the fan bullshittery. It's daunting. I'm already tired of watching. Skip! I have zero patience for fillers.

Music Break ..


(Don't read too much in my choice of music.)

I started this post a month ago. Since I have over 4 dozen posts half finished, I thought I would be adventurous and finish one.

It's no secret that I'm well versed in the art of camping and off grid living. I'm in a community of like minded individuals who share information and their experiences in off grid living. It's not anything new as I have been a member since 2009 and I own a bunker that I accidentally bought at an auction a few years ago. Yes, questionable crap happens to me all the time.
I laugh in all situations, it's nerve wracking.
My therapist calls it "hysteria", I call it a pain in the ass.
I have a Bachelor's in Horticultural Science and also a Bachelor's in Agricultural Science. My Alma Mata is Auburn University. I was groomed for this.
HOWEVER ... Using fear tactics on people, in an effort to grow your channel and get more likes, is disgusting. It makes me think very little of the creator that would stoop so low.


No comments:

Post a Comment