10.27.2016

When My Mom Gets Sick...

Is when I worry the most.
She's the last person in our house, to catch the 48 hour stomach virus and we're going on hour 80.

At the age of 71, my moms crippling arthritis ended her days of walking with a walker. Mom became immobile and it was hard for her to accept it. She's 76 yrs old now.

When she gets sick, it's really bad by anyones standards. Hospital visits are deemed necessary because she gets dehydrated fast!

And I worry so much, I think I'm developing another ulcer.

I could write a separate blog about my mom, alone.
But once she heard me say I was writing a blog (described to her as an online diary, she knows nothing about the internet!) mother made me promise I would Not write about her.

Promise broken!

So there you go.
I am a promise breaker.
No sleep for the wicked.

3 comments:

  1. It's hard to see someone you love struggling with things. I promise not to tell her.

    slehan at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well its usually mom who takes care of everyone when their sick but seems when moms sick they still expect her to keep on going like the energizer bunny LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom has to take care of everyone when they get sick but when mom gets sick she still has to keep going like an energizer bunny amhengst AT verizon DOT net

    ReplyDelete