3.07.2017

ARC Review: Viper: A Vampire Romance - Madisyn Ashmore

Excellent if you love paranormal romance.


Viper: A Vampire Romance by Madisyn Ashmore

 

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"Caleb Crane is a ripped and protective vampire who knows exactly what he wants. And what he wants is the sexy young lawyer, Abby March, who just showed up in Hollywood.

And then something shocking emerges from Abby's past that changes everything. A secret so dark, she can't hide from it or run away any longer. Will Caleb stay and fight for Abby, or will her shocking secret ruin everything?"

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I read this hot, steamy book in less than 4 hours and loved it! No sparkly vampires here. Just ripped, sexy and mysterious vamps.
I enjoyed the plot line. I think the author did an excellent job with the plot twists.
A very enjoyable read!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment