3.19.2017

My Most Busy Time of the Year

Spriiiiiiiinnnnggggg is almost here!!!
I have tons of work and projects to do. TONS!!
My seedlings are sprouting, getting ready for the rich soil in our container gardens. They are being called "My Tasty Babies". To anyone looking from a distance, I probably seem like a crazy lady talking to myself but I'm actually talking to my tasty babies. I play a little Eric Clapton, The Allman Brothers or The B52's - they seem to like my music (lol).
My projects list is vast.
Including a random list of fixer uppers and DIY.
My childhood home is my play ground.
Going through a house that needs a fresh coat of paint in every room, uncluttering, moving, trashing, thrashing (no not really, but it sounded good.)
My head spins when I think of just how much stuff one house can hold.

Since my last surgery, I'm having to cut back on my work load. Doctors orders!! It depresses me because I've always been a self reliant kind of woman, I've been suffering from depression since. It's hard to wrap my head around this "no working" thing. My husband is fine with it, he's said all the right things and I still wanted to choke the life out of him. Bwahahahahaha! Sad but true.

Perhaps my very physical job isn't the best option right now.
Perhaps I need to find something new.
Perhaps this chronic kidney disease could just piss off.
Perhaps ... I'll TRY to do less.
Maybe ... but don't hold your breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment