11.01.2017

Pardon Me ... Do You Have Any Grey Poupon??/ Blog Life, MSsucks

It's a mustard, for those who have no clue. Was a funny commercial back in the day.
Google it.

Siri said "Shall I deliver it in my Rolls Royce?"
It's obvious that Siri has seen the commercial.



Now if only Siri could give me the patience needed to tackle all my coding issues on this blog! I know what to do and how to do it ... I just get extremely anxious and my hands start shaking! My MS kicks everything up a thousand notches.

 Tremors in my hands cause little mishaps like my icons on my side bar. They are way too big and out of order.

At this very moment, I'm having to make myself not care! 😓😖

The icons might stay like that forever!!

I have to keep telling myself "don't sweat the small stuff, Renea." It's just so hard!!!

😟

I want my old life back.
I want to go back to not knowing I have Multiple Sclerosis. My body issues got worse when I found out.

Now ... Enough of the pity party bull malarkey.

This blog may always be a work in progress.

I've received a few things to review and two of them will have giveaways attached. I've been steadily working on those posts, so keep an eye out for those in the next few days!

I jumped on board the This & That Giveaway Hop! It starts today at Noon (EST)!! 50+ Bloggers giving away prizes valued at $50 & Up!!

Well, Let me hop off here and go make some oatmeal and toast.

My mumsey is awake.
She needs her coffee, she says.
May she never find out her coffee is decaf!!

👍



1 comment: