11.02.2017

WoW! I Received A Huge Box of Goodies!!!

I was shocked to receive a huge box of goodies from my postman. Did he fall in love with me and secretly decided to put this box of yummy goodness together in the hopes of wooing me?!!



Nope.

Mister Postman was just doing his job, delivering packages.

I wasn't excited at all, actually. I had been waiting on my mom's diapers to come through the mail. Trust me, there is no reason on earth to be excited about receiving adult diapers. Sure, you save a few bucks and shipping is free, other than that it's less than dull.

This Box didn't weigh half a ton! It weighed on the lighter side of 5 pounds, my heart skipped a beat and then it hit me ... It's Not Diapers!!!

I looked at the address label to make sure it was really for me and sure enough, there was my name!!!

The box had over 30 edible goodies in it.
 Look at some of the goodies I received.





Wow!! There were so many items packed in that box, it was busting at the seams!!

SampleThat sent me this huge box of yum!
There were multiple bags of every thing! 3 bags of Snyder's pretzels, 2 Bags of cheez-its, 3 Nutri-grain bars in various flavors, 2 Kind bars, 3 Smart popcorn, etc, etc, etc!

Proof that you really can win a box of treats just by signing up. SampleThat had no idea I am a blogger when they chose me.

If you want to win a box of goodies, Go see the folks at SampleThat!
On Facebook
On Pinterest
On Instagram

💋

1 comment:

  1. Lot of nice snacks I see.. is this site for Canada too?

    ReplyDelete