1.16.2018

You Won't Believe How Great These Smell!!

I could hardly believe that these candles smelled so incredibly good! I was in complete awe! I didn't realize that Febreze even made candles!

*Shout out to "The Man"! I was given free samples to give my 100% honest review!*






I received 2 candles. One was Asian Woods, 2 wick candle. The fragrance was a little spicy and is my favorite scent by far. As you can see from the picture, I based my opinion after I had used the candle. The soft, subtle scent put me in a relaxed frame of mind. I burned it while reading a book. Candles and books are two of my favorite things.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The other candle was Palm Leaf. This two wick candle has a super strong scent. Perfect for those stinky feet, teenagers room!

The scent is a fruity blend. I burned the candle for 2 hours the first time I used it and that was the perfect amount of time to make the entire house smell great!

These Febreze 2 Wick Candles can be found at Kroger, CVS, & Other fine stores.

Regular Retail Price is $8.99 - $9.99 each and they are well worth the price with burning time being between 10-12 hours.

Since this review, I have purchased several additional candles in a variety of scents. I've never been disappointed with any scent. I even gave them to friends as Christmas Gifts & Birthday Gifts.

Thanks for Reading!
💋

Pic

Script

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow these sound good going to have to buy me some of them and try them out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a febreeze fan since I can always tell if it is a febreeze product. I wonder if these have that same telling smell?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Asian Woods sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. we love febreeze products!! i'll definitely have to try out their candles, we always buy the sprays

    ReplyDelete