6.04.2018

My Phone Number Exposed On My FB Page!!



Yes, it's there for all the world to see!! Yet the only calls I receive are those who want me to get a loan with their Nigerian bank or help some forlorn prince move his trillions of dollars, but hey! Can I give this prince a couple of thousands of dollars, first?
😂


Dream on schmuck! 😝

The truth of My phone number is ... It's a Google Voice phone number, meaning you can leave me a voicemail or text. If I deem your voicemail valid and you leave your direct phone number ... I will call you back. (Although it may not be immediately, I only get notifications through email and I check it twice a day, my email that is. So leave a good time to call you back!)

I've called quite a few people back. 😀 I'm chatty.

So there's one mystery solved!
😉

Just don't call if you're trying to sell me something. Do call if you're PR for a brand and want to collaborate! Do call if you're bored and want to chat!

💋
(Special shout out to JPD/JS for making me see the glass half full again. You Are Awesome!



18 comments:

  1. You are a brave warrior!! I would go into Witness Protection if there were a number I could be reached at displayed for the world to see...my introverted, anxiety-ridden self trembles at the thought :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. could you have said that in a text? LOL, yeah, we finally got rid of our land line...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! That's scary... Time to check all my settings too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah I just signed up for google voice and learning what it can do so sick of telemarketing

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a homebody, so for regular business we use my cellphone number as a but off to her phone. I get a spammish call about once every two weeks. In =fact I am impressed how long we have done this and how few we get. It means that the companies i deal with are, for the msot part, legitimate and protective of their customers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do find this so scary! Thanks for sharing this info. I had no idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment is proof that you read nothing beyond the picture.

      Delete
  7. Omg this is scary! I’m going to check my settings now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh lord. Another one that read nothing but the picture.

      Delete
  8. I know that feeling, my full address and other info was leaked many years ago by a hacker.. it was so shocking at first. I do accept that I am exposed as the footprint remains forever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you know the feeling? Because I know you didn't read anything but the picture.

      Delete
  9. Omg! This is pretty scary that they can find out all this information and put it out on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a good thing that you didn't have your real phone number on your Facebook page. FB's privacy settings can be confusing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Using your Google number is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have a Skype that works almost the same way, except it doesn't allow texts. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a horrible experience. Wish that never happens again to anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Was this the plan from the beginning of Facebook?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I find it very interesting that so many people are afraid of this. I'm from the generation that had our name and address in the phone book and a call to information provided the number to anyone who asked.

    ReplyDelete