7.14.2022

This is my "Hobby" blog and I can b*tch if I want too!!!

 Hey, it's cheaper than therapy AND IDGAF.

Yes, I still go to therapy anyway. I take "happy" pills so I can pretend to like myself. Look, most people have trauma in some way. I have been exposed to those who have lived a charmed life and "have never" had a traumatic experience in their entire life. 

Those phuckers really exist!! 😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

The first time a friend said "I've never lost anyone to death. I've had the perfect childhood and an even better adulthood." For a split second, I hated her. But she is one of my besties! Why would I hate her for being lucky in life? I decided to be happy for her. Oftentimes I have been very happy to be graced with her friendship because she's real honest from the beginning. Finding friends like her, doesn't happen much. Don't sugar coat shit with me. Tell me the truth. Be honest. Because I don't sugar coat anything, EVER. 





No comments:

Post a Comment