7.18.2022

Why Am I Here? My Therapist Made Me Do It.

 Monday Funday.

   🤕

My Therapist suggested a journal to "document" my existence... I mean my "feelings". Blah. 

So here we are 😁.

I'm watching Netflix's Mr. Bridgerton season 2 episode ... 3 I think. It's ok. I'm less of a sappy show person and more of a science fiction or war movie kinda person. However, Everybody in my brood is watching this and its A hot topic of conversation. So that means I have to watch it to understand what everyone is ooo-ing & ahhh-ing over.

Real Talk.

I have a lot of resentment from the farm but a lot of good memories too. The same goes for my entire life ... I'm only willing to talk about some things. Shayla is still off the table. I will not be hashing out my feelings for my dead child, online. I can't even think about her without having a mini mental break down.

You have no idea how much it hurts to lose a grown child. I don't wish this pain on anyone.

Life is finally starting to get back to normal ... After 2 years of grief. I suspect that I will grieve my entire life. It may no longer be on the surface but it's barely covered.

💋


No comments:

Post a Comment