12.04.2017

Suave Products Review


I received a heavy box with all these Suave products inside, to review, in exchange for my 100% honest opinion.

Suave is a name brand I trust. It's my "Go To" when money is tight and we're in desperate need of shampoo (which is often!) I don't have to worry about the quality or anyone having an allergic reaction, like I do with other brands (even some premium brands)!



The first item is the Suave Lotion.

It's the Almond & Shea Butter lotion. I liked it because it absorbed quick with no greasy residue and it has a pleasant scent.

The second item is the Star Wars Galactic Shampoo and Body Wash.

What better way to wash and not have to switch to another product?! It's clean rinsing and doesn't leave soap scum behind. Also has a great scent!

The third item is the Frozen Detangler.
Great for a thick head of hair attached to a little one who cries every time she sees a brush coming her way. Just spray generously on hair, let sit for a minute, then brush gently to work out all the snags. We love the berry scent!

The fourth item is the Frozen Elsa Shampoo and Conditioner.
Perfect for those days when you want to feel (and smell) like a princess! I've already bought a second bottle, that's how much we liked it. This also has a berry scent, not strawberry but kinda with a hint of blueberry too. It smells heavenly, darling!

Thanks for reading my review!

💋



3 comments:

  1. Sounds familiar but I never seen suave products at the store where I live

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've used different Suave products for years, and have always been very satisfied!

    ReplyDelete