11.17.2022

Bad Date, No Salt.

 I told my little "friends" group all about my date at club 11. Funny thing, I met a lady the other day in Amsterdam, and SHE had been to the club! 😆 She said "it's so Expensive!!" It is, but worth it! 



It has cages & dancers. A VIP Table and an Owners Table. 🙄 plus more 🙃. Anyway,  turns out that I know the owners, intimately.  It must have showed on my face a time or two because my date became aggressive in a possessive kinda way. He was jerked over the sofa, we were sitting on, the moment he started squeezing my arm. He said "Remember who you're on a date with?" I looked him in the eye and said "Yes, Remember Who doesn't need you." In my most serious voice. He laughed "Yeah well remember who you're going home with." I busted out laughing and replied "well it's not going to be you, that's for sure." That's when he turned to grab my arm and also when he went flying over the back of the sofa. The security team was on point all night. They ended shit moments after it began, they have cameras everywhere and people who keep their eyes on everything!! So, You might not think that a club, that "on point" is worth it ... I Do. 

I'm also the kinda person who picks and chooses my battles. It's not my job to change minds. We value experiences differently.

My date ended. I left things in the shared hotel room, clothes & cosmetics mostly. Things I never returned for. That's mostly why I buy duplicates. I have the same $75 eyeshadow palette because it has all my favorite colors in it, that matches what I'm wearing. 

Why? My safety is more important. I left the club alone. I hailed a cab. I checked into a different hotel. I went to a Wal-Mart and picked up some micellar water and several outfits, undies, socks, pj's, etc .. at 1am. I've done this before. It's not my first rodeo. I called my voicemail and deleted all his messages, several times. I was Done. After purchasing my items at self checkout, I ducked into the ladies restroom and changed clothes. Putting on a new pair of shoes and new body spray that smelled like peonies, I left my dress in the trash. My former cab driver answered his phone when I called and I played video games until he picked me up at 4am. He had a great sense of humor and we cracked jokes, is why I waited. He knew I had a bad date, how much I hated the dress I was wearing and how much I hated being manhandled ... All in the first 3 minutes of my cab ride to Wal-Mart.

Learn to value the people put in your path. I don't have friends I can call at 3am and complain about the shitty date I had. The night wasn't wasted, I was invited to the owners table a few minutes before x got put out of my misery and out of the club. I met Cee-lo and that was exciting! I made my exit before the hard drugs came out and were offered.( My trip from Wal-Mart to a new hotel was less than 5 minutes and he earned a hundred buck tip.)



It's not been easy to give up my addictions. Especially when several different doctors offer Narcotics so easy. I don't like who I am when I'm high. Most people don't like me when I'm high. Be offended. I quit drugs for my own health. I don't drink alcohol. Anymore. 😆 I've already lost one Liver to alcohol. Liver disease hit me like a fucking tank, at the ripe old age of 35. You don't think it will happen to you and when it does ... It will break you in ways that you can never imagine. Your entire life will change. It has too or you die. You're not given a choice. Death cannot be chosen. Trust me, I've tried. You've heard that saying "you are your own worst enemy." Lived It. Got a cookie and balloon. 😐😑😐 2017. Eat something that's supposed to be salty, but eat it without salt. You've experienced one snack that millions of people who have liver disease, eats. Yummy, right? No. You can't lie to a fat girl about food. We value flavor in ways you cannot imagine.

I had a transplant. A liver transplant from my twin. A LIVING DONATION. She became an elephant later. I meant pregnant. Triplets. They did IVF like half a dozen times. I'm not a "baby" person. They're ugly, noisy and they smell. I paid her for her piece of liver that was 40% for a lot of fucking money. Can't spend it if you're dead right? No more liver disease. That's really the only way you survive... A transplant. I've met many people who have liver disease, it hits when they die because of complications or they don't get a transplant on time. You can live a lifetime with it but you have to be disciplined & diligent. I'm neither. I'm all or nothing. I didn't have to wait like others, I had some deranged bitch help me out.

I'm not writing about her. It gives me nightmares and I'm finally acclimating. Since I will be going to sleep soon, I'm not trying to ruin my sleep. I have other things to think about. 😉 Sexy things that you got very flustered when you were admonishing moi about, doc. 😆😆😆😆😆 What was it you said "I.. Not here to read your smut." First of all .. It's "I'm". 😂😂😂😂😂 ok. 

I've got to go. I can't quit laughing. Quit asking me what I'm thinking about then!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment