4.23.2023

New Laundry Routine

 Number one, I'm at that point in my life where I enjoy doing laundry for one. The problem is I'm still constantly washing sheets!! What in the actual .. 



You get my point. 

Disclaimer- I have a saucy mouth and I make no apologies for it.

The medicine I take, makes me physically sick. Sometimes I'm too weak to get out of bed. It never fails to get on my sheets. 

I have three sets. Sometimes I change my sheets three times a day. 

  1.   I wash the sheets separately from clothes. 
  2. Add sheets to washer.
  3. Pour in a quarter cup of oxy.
  4. Add 1 unscented laundry pod.
  5. Pour in a cap full of scented laundry crystals (I like fresh breeze from Arm & Hammer. Dissolves better with no residue.)
6. Add 1 cup of vinegar (to make sheets soft).

Then I wash with cold water.

Repeat with my clothes. I never have less than 3 loads. It sure beats the days when nine kids plus myself could generate 6 loads ... Per Day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment