5.02.2018

Video - 7 Minutes of My Life with #MS

Yesterday I went riding around with a friend and filmed 7 minutes of things I thought my mom would like to see around my hometown.
I uploaded that video on YouTube.
Come see 7 minutes of my life.
My life with #MS !
*WARNING*
My hands shake. It's not something I can control. It's a 24/7 thing. Lucky me, right?
It helps that we are traveling on a road with a lot of pot holes, lol. I actually blame the pot holes once or twice. 😉
(Clue - I'm the one who laughs a lot. I could blame it on the medicine I had recently taken but that's actually all me. I laugh often, at myself, my "shaky shaky". No. I'm not nervous.)



💋



10 comments:

  1. Nice footage of you riding along, good to show people your travels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless your heart. Your video was enjoyable...even with shaking! I'm in the South as well....your video reminded me of being in Starkville, MS! Takes courage to share...you keep on laughing..and enjoying life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on the video, and love the laugh, enjoy your self and life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is a day without laughter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear about your MS. I have Lupus, so I can relate. Chronic illness sucks. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a very informative video. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed your video of your hometown. I'm sure your Mom enjoyed it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this video of your hometown!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really enjoyed the video and laughter

    ReplyDelete