5.21.2018

YT - Backyard Shopping in Snazzy Boots! DIY home Remodel


This channel is entertaining at it's finest for anyone who likes crafts, DIY home remodeling, shopping hauls, Backdoor shopping, Cats, Kids and peeking into someone else's life in general. 

Welcome to Jen's Life!



My first favorite video is  "Backdoor Shopping" as Jen likes to call it. Jen and her son find a lot of good usable items that they saved from going to a landfill.


My 2nd favorite video is of Jen making jewelry. I love crafting! Jen makes some really pretty pieces.


My 3rd favorite video is part of Jen's DIY Kitchen Remodeling. They purchased some really ugly & old cabinets for a super cheap deal. I love how beautiful the cabinets are looking now!

Jen is a Married Mom with Four children (only 3 live at home). Jen and her family are super sweet people. I've been watching her channel for almost a year.

I started watching when Jen did her VEDA challenge, which stands for "Video Every Day in August." Jen fussed about not having enough material to keep up with her challenge but she did it people! She shared recipe videos, videos of organizing her kids rooms, Dollar Tree hauls and more. I couldn't wait to see what each days video would be.


What I find super appealing about Jen, is the simple fact that she's a real down to earth person. She's not perfect nor a perfectionist, she makes mistakes and she laughs about it. That's my kinda chick right there!!

Not for nothing but her killer southern accent makes me feel less conscious about my own accent. 😘 Jen.

Jen's Life is a fun channel to watch. So don't miss out and go subscribe!





28 comments:

  1. The dumpster diving first caught my eye – I'm sure this would be a very different exercise in different cities across the USA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really fun. Check your local laws. It is different in each state/town.

      Delete
  2. I like the creative lifestyle and repurposing of things you guys do

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'd still do that even if I was rich.

      Delete
  3. I am now going to make my own laundry detergent! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to start making my own laundry detergent!! What a way to save some Money!
    kdraebellamy(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. From your passionate review it's crystal clear that you enjoyed her videos! I'm going to check on her, I'm a maniac of DIYs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a few DIY's. I'd love for you to join me over there.

      Delete
  6. We have made our own laundry detergent for years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it so much fun and better than store bought.

      Delete
  7. I enjoy making things. I'll give her videos a look.

    ReplyDelete
  8. next time you go dumpster diving maybe you should also recycle all those boxes. :) but interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cardboard boxes are usually in their own dumpster and are recycled.

      Delete
    2. Ya, the store does recycle the boxes or I sure would.

      Delete
  9. Jen sounds like a lot of fun. I'm not fit enough to dive into dumpsters, though, lol. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks like a great channel to watch! I am going to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have wanted to make my own laundry detergent for a while now. This is super helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. She covers some great and interesting topics. I like her jewelry making video.

    ReplyDelete