11.29.2022

I Found What Was Missing. Why & When, Divorce.

 I also discovered the mystery why people in my family are having twins and triplets. 



Nonna has been a naughty witch. 😄 I walked in the kitchen last week, Nonna had her back to me while stirring something in her cast iron pot. She was singing in Norse. You've heard of Odin & Thor, right? Two Norse pagan Gods. Freya? A Goddess. Let me tell you what Freya is known for ... Fertility. I stood there, stock still, my cousins wife standing at the wooden table, rubbing her big pregnant belly. She had this big goofy grin on her face. It looked like the song had triggered some naughty memory, in her mind. My mind is always naughty, plus I don't understand half of what she's saying. I only feel hungry and sleepy. Turns out, that was a different song (incantation).

I said "Nonna!!" in a astonished voice. Nonna jumped "What?! You startled me!!" I start counting in my head. I have xx pregnant cousins, x pregnancies in my family, alone. "Please stop. MY family doesn't need any more triplets! I know what you're doing old woman!!" Nonna smiled while pretending to be shocked, then said "Who you calling old?! I want a big legacy, so sue me." I groaned, loudly.  "Here, have some bamboo & thumper stew." Nonna says, with a twinkle in her eyes. I start feeling light headed "PASS!!" as I'm preparing a veggie wrap.

I'm low on insulin. I called the pharmacy and learned I would have to see a physician there to get the insulin. I called the physician to make an appointment and was told they could see me next month. "No, I don't have a month, I'm out now." Which meant an emergency. I literally had one more dose, providing I could get it out of the bottle. Me sleeping all the time is a bad indicator that my glucose is high. 

One minute, I'm standing at the stove, the next minute .. I'm waking up on the floor. It scared everyone! Especially me. I rarely pass out. The steam from Nonna's potion made me too hot. The entire house is hot, steam made it worse. I'm outside, in the frigid temperature, A lot. The next thing I know is being loaded into a truck, Gareth behind the wheel and his wife in the back seat with me ... While we barrel down this mountainous "road" at a pretty good clip. There was an ambulance at the bottom, waiting on us. They opened my door and shot me with 60cc's of insulin, first thing. Then one man picked me up like I weighed nothing and put me on a gurney in the back of the ambulance. I woke up in the emergency room and had to stay two nights for observation. 

The whole time I felt "off" was my insulin not working. I'm not even mad that my hospital room was in the children's wing. One of the doctors that was working on my case, always wore a red clown nose when he came in my room. It was hard to take anything he said, seriously. The bed!!! Oh!! It was wonderful! It wasn't hard like the ones they have back home, where it has to be very flat for me to sleep on it.

Carbohydrates are not my friends. It turns into sugar inside my body. That's why I eat very little carbs. Of course the doctor did his job by reminding me. I had to remind him that I'm not a child, several times. 

I went back to my Nonna's but didn't stay long, it started snowing. As much as I wanted to escape my life back in the USA, I couldn't commit to 4 months of zero sex. I remembered the last time I got snowed in and other than four months of being sexually frustrated & tormented by the jolly giants, I was desperate to not be there.

So I hopped a plane to my friends that live in Italy. I tried to stay in a hotel room but they wouldn't have it. I got vetoed. My friend is the husband. We connected through ytube from other friends. No one would ever believe it has never been sexual. He's 5'8 and incredibly handsome ... 😉 just like someone else I barely know. It's strictly platonic. I tried speaking Italian but I'm really bad at it. I speak Spanish and made do. The food was good, the people were awesome but I started longing for a home that I don't have and got incredibly homesick for the USA. 

So my Italian trip was cut short when I came back to the states. I'm staying at my sons home with his wife & chitlins. They're on my last nerve. North Carolina is where I raised them. North Carolina is not where I want to be. I'm helping out a friend with her business and as soon as she makes some hires today, I'm outta here!

Why so many divorces?

That was your last question. The marriages should have never happened but when you have people who constantly watch everything you do and you're raising kids that they wouldn't (because they only wanted the youngest & not all 4), it's a problem.

I was a pretty good judge of character and never married men who didn't also have kids. There lies the problem, I got more attached to the kids than the husbands. I'm still in touch with them. The marriages usually ended because I couldn't be active in the marriage. I worked like a horse at 2 sometimes 3 jobs. I couldn't spare enough time to stay awake for sex... It was always my fault. My priorities were skewed. The marriages always ended with "you do this & this & this but you don't do this." It was always, always, always my short comings. One year, I was married 3 times!!! I once married the same guy twice. 

It's something when you're marriages are the family joke. "Renea doesn't date, she gets married." I haven't been married in 10 years since.

I will probably never be married again. I only did it because family & children threatened me. Now I don't believe in it. I think if I ever find that compatible person who can accept my lifestyle choices ... I can be happy for life. If not, I will remain single. I am my best friend. X

💋


No comments:

Post a Comment