11.20.2022

Season 12 Episode 1

 Dear PsychoShrink, 

If foul language offends you, Do Not Click "Read More".



👻

I read your email 20 times and I still don't know what in the fuck you wrote. Yay! ADHD!! 🎉

Excuse me? Are YOU paying Me? Or is it the other way around. Enquiring minds want to know.

Honey ... If religion, of any kind, is not your thing. I want you to understand how much I do not care. Infinite Amounts. I'm not selling your approval. I know you mentioned something 🙄😒. The fuck if I remember what. 

👏I 👏 Stayed 👏 High 👏 All 👏 Through 👏 College. 👍

Kept a 4.0 ... Double Major ... Full ride scholarship for 2 years and then finished a Doctorate Degree in 3 years while staying a double major in exchange for a contract, sexual. A certain length of time. They were rich, I was not. They thought they were buying a year of my life so they could open my eyes to the world of pleasure with pain 💗 ... What they got was a girl who knew what the fuck she was doing and taught them a few new tricks. 😆 For a year.

Have I ever looked dumb? 😏 Free rent, food, MEDICAL, everything? For 4 years (3 college, 1 living with them). Hells Bells, I sure did!! 😝 We are still friends to this day and they are my wealthiest friends, by far. 

Anyhoo.. These are my requirements from a therapist.

1, I control the narrative. If your follow up email starts off with a story about your life ... You're fired. I'm not paying you a $200 session to be over analyzing YOUR life.

2. I talk about what I want. (Are you sure that's my co-pay?) You're allowed to ask questions just don't be butt hurt if I ignore those questions. Some things are not your business. Being too pushy gets you fired. (Example, I will not admit to a crime.)

3. I self medicate and never prescribe me Narcotics. Because you will be Sooo Fxxxx!!! Hahaha, not even joking.

4. WE ARE NOT FRIENDS. I will be respectful of your profession, you keep me out of the nut hut.

That's it. Easy peasy.

I think I'm going to buy a house. To store all my shit. 😂 Don't ask me where.. I have no clue. I'm tired of FL .. Even though I promised  *sigh* Someone not related to me, that I would go to Jacksonville for a month. 🙄 These month long promises are a joke. I'm in limbo too long. Did I tell you already that I can't wait to go back to the States so I can sleep? I can't remember. 

It's half past noon, lunch is a feast of meat, meat, meat. Gross. I made my own veggie wrap. When I tell you, the amount of people that are in sheer disbelief over my dietary habits, now versus 3 years ago... I obtain a little dash of joy, the numbers are unreal. I use to raise farm animals for food & had no problems with butchering any animal in my kitchen. I once shot a 12 horn buck, processed, bled & butchered that fucker while a black panther watched my ass, in a field. In NC. Fear makes you work faster. I still love bacon. Not tofurkey bacon, not Turkey Bacon... Pork fucking Bacon. 

I fell out. Time for a Nap.

It's snowing.

🤐😫

No comments:

Post a Comment